Last Updated on March 13, 2021
I am an aspiring connoisseur of cheese. It’s the Swiss heritage I guess. I love European cheeses, mostly soft, and often washed rind.
Cheese and wine are part of most celebrations in my life. Here’s a few of my favorites.
- Gruyere. A hard and salty Swiss staple.
- Raclette. A Swiss classic, made for melting.
- Epoisses de Bourgogne. A delicious stinky French washed rind cheese.
- Tomme de Chevre. Creamy French goats cheese.
- Burrata/Stracciatella. Super creamy Italian buffalo milk cheese.
- Gorgonzola. Salty Italian blue vein cheese.
- Parmigiano-Reggiano. The real deal hard Italian cows milk cheese.